Introducing the HCS-40, the latest high quality, high power, low price charging station from ClipperCreek. Built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time. Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
HCS-40 EV charging station features include:
- Easy to install– your electrician can install anywhere. Indoors or out!
- Reclosure–if your car can be charged, it will be charged–guaranteed
- Lights–indicates charging status
- Integrated Cord Hanger–low profile stores cord and connector out of the way
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- 25 Ft Charging cable
- Now available with 32A available for charging
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Service Entrance: 208V to 240V, 60Hz – 40 Amp Circuit (32A continuous for charging), single phase, 2-wire, with ground (L1, L2, and Ground) – Conduit and pigtail supplied
- Dimensions: 19.7” L x 8.9” W x 5.3” D (500mm L x 225mm W x 135mm D)
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C
- Charge cord length: 25 Feet
Introducing the ChargeGuard Access Control Option, an affordable, key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality, and residential charging applications. The ChargeGuard Access Control Option, priced at an affordable $78, delivers reliable access control for the Level 2, 240V ClipperCreek HCS Series product line.
For more specifications, take a look at the datasheet