BOSCH EV200 Series - 16 Amp Charger
There's a reason this is the most popular electric car charger. Not only is it incredibly durable and powerful at 16 amps, it comes from a large trusted brand of electronics and appliances, and best of all it is one of the most affordable electric vehicle charging solutions on the market.
The Bosch EV200 Series is a Level 2 residential charging station supplying 16 amps of electricity to your EV. The car charger is easy to operate and will look right at home wall-mounted in your garage or outdoors. The EV 200 Series is UL Listed, J1772 compliant, and connects with the BMW Active E, Chevy Spark and Volt, Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, Tesla Roadster and Model S, and many more.
For more specifications, take a look at the
- Plug-In: No
- Hardwired: Yes
- Cord Length: 12 feet
- Dimensions: 16"L x 14"W x 5"D
- Amperage: 16 Voltage: 208 VAC- 240 VAC
- Input/Output Power: 3.3 kW
- Input Current: 20 Amps
- Breaker Size: 20 Amps
- Connector/Cable: SAE J1772
- Mounting: Wall mount or pedestal
- Weight: 14 lbs (23 lbs. shipping weight)
- Temperature Rating: -22°F to +122°F
- Enclosure: NEMA Type 3R; indoor/outdoor ratedWarranty: 1 year
If you're looking for a plug-in version, check out the Bosch EV600 Series.
Take a look at our line of accessories to complete your EV charging station.