BOSCH EV200 Series - 30 Amp Charger
The popular EV charger with an extra long cord.
There's a reason this is the most popular electric car charger. Not only is it incredibly durable and powerful at 30 amps, it comes from a large trusted brand of electronics and appliances, and best of all it is one of the most affordable electric vehicle charging solutions on the market. The Bosch EV200 Series is a Level 2 residential charging station supplying 30 amps of electricity to your EV. The car charger is easy to operate and will look right at home wall-mounted in your garage or outdoors. The EV200 Series is UL Listed, J1772 compliant, and connects with the BMW Active E, Chevy Spark and Volt, Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, Tesla Roadster and Model S, and many more.
For more specifications, take a look at the data/install sheet.
- Cord Length: 25 Feet
- Input Current: 30 Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 40 Amps
- Voltage: 208-240 AC Volts
- Input/Output Power: 7.2kW
- Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 5
- Plug-In: No, Hardwired (wall mount)
- Mounting: Bracket
- Mounting Type: wall mount with pedestal option available
- Networking: Capable with Future Expansion
- NEMA Rating: 3R
- Warranty w/o Bosch Install: 1 Year
- Warranty w/Bosch Install: 3 Years
If you need a plug-in version, check out the Bosch EV600 Series.