BOSCH EV200 Series - 30 Amp Charger
There's a reason this is the most popular electric car charger. Not only is it incredibly durable and powerful at 30 amps, it comes from a large trusted brand of electronics and appliances, and best of all it is one of the most affordable electric vehicle charging solutions on the market.
The Bosch EV200 Series is a Level 2 residential charging station supplying 30 amps of electricity to your EV. The car charger is easy to operate and is simple to wall-mount in your garage or outdoors. The EV200 Series is UL Listed, J1772 compliant, and connects with the BMW Active E, Chevy Spark and Volt, Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, Tesla Roadster and Model S, and many more.
For more specifications, take a look at the data/install sheet.
- Plug-In: No, Hardwired
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Stop Button: Yes
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Cord Holder: Integrated, and available Wall Mount
- J1772 Dock: Yes
- J1772 Light: No
- Height: 16 inches Width: 14 inches Depth: 5 inches
- Input Current: 30 Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 40 Amps
- Input/Output Power: 7.2kW
- Mounting: Bracket Mounting
- Type: Wall Mount w/Pedestal Option Avail.
- Networking: Capable with Future Expansion
- NEMA Rating: 3R
- NRTL Listing: UL
- Voltage: 208-240 AC Volts
If you are looking for a plug-in version, check out the Bosch EV600 Series.